Cotton Candy Instructions
1) Unwrap/remove all plastic wrap from the machine and all components. Dispose of in a safe manner.
2) Place the Base of the unit (a power part) on a sturdy, firm, stable, surface. The Box that the unit has been transported
In, is designed for the unit to be placed on.
3) Place the unit as close to a power source as possible. If you have to use an extension cord, use one that is as
short as possible. It must be a grounded extension cord in good working order and properly sized.
Plug into a properly grounded outlet.
4) If the unit you have rented has 2 bolts beside the spinner head sticking up you must lower these. Simply spin the
round wheel and the bolts will lower. This allows the bowl to sit properly on the base. You must return them to
the up position for transport. Simply turn the wheel the other way and the bolts will raise.
5) Place the bowl on the base. Make sure that it is centered, and sitting properly.
6) Place the bubble on the bowl; again make sure that it is in place. It sits right on the edge of the bowl.
7) Turn the spinner/motor on, then turn the heat switch on. Give the unit a couple of minutes to warm up.
The thermostat should be set very close to where it needs to be. You may need to make a small adjustment.
Remember that it is a fine line between sugar melting and sugar burning. You do not want to have the sugar
burning you can damage the machine As well as cause a lot of smoke.
Check the area that you using for smoke or heat detectors
8) Stop the spinner head and pour some sugar into the center of the spinner head. Start the spinner head again.
The sugar should now start “FLOSSING”. Take a cone and start wrapping the “FLOSS” onto the cone.
While twirling the cone you will circle the edge of the bowl gathering the product onto the cone.
Once you have the size that you want either give it the person OR Bag it.
TO BAG IT; place the cotton candy into the plastic bag, close the top of the bag over the cone and
pull the cotton candy off the cone; tie the top of the bag.
DO NOT OVERLOAD THE SPINNER HEAD.
Allow the head to empty before shutting the unit off or you may cause damage to it.
Make certain that you do not have loose clothing on while operating this machine.
If you drop the cone, scoop or anything into the bowl shut the machine off before recovering
9) Before turning the unit off PLEASE let the spinner head run empty. Just let it spin with out adding any sugar.
This is to empty the head. DO NOT USE ANY WATER OR LIQUIDS AROUND, ON, OR IN THE
BASE OF THE MACHINE.
10) Empty the bowl of sugar. Rinse both the bowl & the bubble clean.
DO NOT WASH, RINSE, OR WIPE THE BASE
THE MESH IS TO STAY IN THE BOWL FOR RETURN. THIS IS PART OF THE MACHINE.
11) Make certain the base of the unit is not or does not get exposed to the weather. It must stay dry.
Call403- 284-3622 if you have any questions or concerns