Spin Art NON RESIDENTIAL Supplies not included. Not Just for Kids, Adults love this.
- Actual Size: 3' x 2'
- Setup Area: 6' x 6'
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: Adults, teens, kids with supervision
- Attendants: 1
- Open this page for basic prices
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non Residential Rates|
|up to 4 hours $100.00||up to 4 hours $150.00|
|up to 7 hours $150.00||up to 7 hours $200.00|
Supplies are not included for NON RESIDENTIAL RENTALS
Spin art is an art form that primarily uses paint, a canvas and a spinning platform. It is primarily used to entertain and expose children to the process of art creation, although it can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
To create spin art, an artist initially decorates or drips paint onto a canvas. The canvas can be anything; however, the most common form of the canvas is a small rectangular piece of cardboard. Before the paint on the canvas dries, the artist secures the canvas to a platform that can be rotated at high speed. Once the canvas is secure, the artist can then begin spinning the canvas.
As the canvas rotates, centrifugal forces draw the wet paint outwards, creating intricate designs.
The artist can drip more paint onto the canvas while it is spinning, thus layering paints on top of each other,
creating different effects. Using different colors, a skilled spin artist can blend colors together into subtle designs.
At any point during this process, the artist can stop the spinning platform to view the canvas.
Since the canvas is usually rotating at a high rate, it is difficult if not impossible to view the image on the canvas until the platform has stopped spinning, thus creating a sense of surprise and uncertainty during the creation process.
For Non Residential events, Supplies are not included.
Each Bundle of supplies for Spin Art includes all the supplies required to create 50 pieces of Art.
Does require an adult to supervise, and 110 volt power.
It is suggested that a hard surface area be used for setup instead of a carpeted area.
Be aware, that access may need to be restricted to some adults.
Ss they will want to take over due to Fond Memories from their own childhood coming flooding back.
PRICES ARE EXCLUDING GST
- For package discounts or orders of multiple items send your request to
- Delivery may be in addition to the rental of the item.
- Deliveries to City parks & certain locations, i.e. downtown, parks, Locations where
event location is not accessible for delivery to set up location directly from the
delivery vehicle, may be subject to additional charges.
- All Non grassy outdoor set-ups for inflatables require tarps and sandbags for
anchoring purposes, charges may apply.
- Some items require power, Some items require water.
- A credit card is required to be on file for any additional charges and for Security/damages for all bookings. This includes excessive cleaning.
- We offer different payment options
- Visa, Mastercard, Etransfer, EFT, Cash or group/corporate cheque, with prior
- Credit card transactions are subject to a 4-5.5% transaction fee.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Cancellations (deposits) due to weather of orders of a single inflatable are
refundable prior to dispatch of delivery vehicle, less a $25.00 admin fee.
- Method of payment for the balance of the invoice is to be confirmed 3 business days
prior to event.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9 am-9 pm (or 30 min before sunset on outdoor
- Additional Charges apply for delivery/pick up outside these hours.
- An optional Damage waiver of 10% will be added to each rental. It is Optional and
you can request that it be removed from the invoice. Deleting the coverage must be
done prior to the order being confirmed.
- The damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the
- Does not include damage due to negligence.
- For cancellations, changes to order with multiple items follow the link below for
- For complete terms and conditions, including cancellation terms follow this link
Order minimums of $100.00 apply.
You may still order items of less than $ 100.00.
However there may be additional charges on these items.
If you are attempting to book over multiple days it would be best to contact the office to provide an accurate quote that may include any special or discounts available.