Western Shootin Gallery Cork Gun Gallery NON RESIDENTIAL C/W Tent, Table, Cork Guns, Ammo, 2 sand bags & 2 Tents, side walls
- Actual Size: 18' x 6' x7'
- Setup Area: 20' x 7' x 7'
- Outlets: 0
- Age Group: Adults, teens, with supervision
- Attendants: 1
- Open this page for basic prices
|Birthday / Residential Rates||Corporate / Non Residential Rates|
|up to 4 hours $405 .00||up to 4 hours $455.00|
|up to 7 hours $455.00||up to 7 hours $50 5.00|
Western Shootin Gallery Uses a Lever action Daisy Cock gun
Requires approximately 20' x 6' space
Can Be Branded.
Talk to us about Trade Show Traffic Magnets
Slow the traffic down long enough to to engage
Western Shootin Gallery
Excercise your target practice by picking up a Daisy Cork gun and aiming at the targets!
This game is great for the older kids and Adults.
Load a cork into the barrel Fill the barrel on the target, cock the lever gun and shoot at the targets to see how many you can knock down.
A 10 x 10 tent is required for this game when played out doors which is included in the price.
Please make sure you have room to accommodate for this service at your event.
For indoor Events this game is place against a wall and cordoned off arround the perimeter.
Yippee and Yeee-haw! Shoot Out Some Bullseyes, Knock down some cans
For Kids check out the Soft Nerf Shooting Gallery.
PRICES ARE EXCLUDING GST
- For package discounts or orders of multiple items send your request to
- Delivery may be in addition to the rental of the item.
- Deliveries to City parks & certain locations, i.e. downtown, parks, Locations where
event location is not accessible for delivery to set up location directly from the
delivery vehicle, may be subject to additional charges.
- All Non grassy outdoor set-ups for inflatables require tarps and sandbags for
anchoring purposes, charges may apply.
- Some items require power, Some items require water.
- A credit card is required to be on file for any additional charges and for Security/damages for all bookings. This includes excessive cleaning.
- We offer different payment options
- Visa, Mastercard, Etransfer, EFT, Cash or group/corporate cheque, with prior
- Credit card transactions are subject to a 4-5.5% transaction fee.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Cancellations (deposits) due to weather of orders of a single inflatable are
refundable prior to dispatch of delivery vehicle, less a $25.00 admin fee.
- Method of payment for the balance of the invoice is to be confirmed 3 business days
prior to event.
- Scheduled delivery hours are from 9 am-9 pm (or 30 min before sunset on outdoor
- Additional Charges apply for delivery/pick up outside these hours.
- An optional Damage waiver of 10% will be added to each rental. It is Optional and
you can request that it be removed from the invoice. Deleting the coverage must be
done prior to the order being confirmed.
- The damage Waiver covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the
- Does not include damage due to negligence.
- For cancellations, changes to order with multiple items follow the link below for
- For complete terms and conditions, including cancellation terms follow this link
Order minimums of $100.00 apply.
You may still order items of less than $ 100.00.
However there may be additional charges on these items.
If you are attempting to book over multiple days it would be best to contact the office to provide an accurate quote that may include any special or discounts available.
Incredible Spring & Summer Prices!!
Email for additional Spot Discounts, Include Date, Location & Event Times.
PLEASE TEXT THE OFFICE.